21 December 2017

welcome to my blog

This blog is where I will be sharing the joy of my own creativity & my many interests in the craft world. I enjoy making cards, it gives me such a sense of satisfaction and its so much cheaper than therapy lol I like scrapbooking and other papercraftiness too along with crochet!
I like to try out new techniques therefore my own papercrafting style is constantly changing depending on the creative flow and my ability to do it lol. if it makes me smile then its worth doing and worth sharing!
I like to enter card making challenges just for the fun of it. I make nice cards for the special folk in my life or to just encourage someone I don't really know. It's amazing how receiving a handmade card can lift someones spirit as they tread through the stuff that life brings up
Creativity is such a stress buster to me! its just a hobby but it keeps me happy.

I will also be sharing from other areas of my life that mean something to me!
I am a wife, mother, grandmother, Christian, friendly and funny lady in my 50's and I wear my heart on my sleeve. I make no apology for  that
My blogging will include my family, my faith, my thoughts, perhaps some inspirational quotes and even a joke or two (I do have a witty side to me lol)
so I am basically sharing my life, the bits that make me yearn for more life and smile,
oh God is good!
I hope you find interest, inspiration and encouragement here as that would really bless me immensely


Teresa xx 

No comments: