31 December 2017

Last card of 2017, its for you!

I had a lovely time playing with some of my crafty Christmas presents today. My Kev with the help of a wishlist! gave me the crafty gifts I really wanted for Christmas, It's lovely to get a gift you want.
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
The Tim Holtz Stamping Platform for and some Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Watercolour Pens which look like markers but act like watercolours. ...
I have had some fun colouring a little party doggy stamped image from Crafters Companion (had him some time) which seemed the perfect image for a New Year card. I am mindful of all the people who I really would have liked to send a card to. But I was so behind this year as illness came at such horrid time and sent me off course for my Christmas card making and other Christmas preparations

So I thought that I would remedy that today! I have lots of friends I have virtually met on the Internet, but who knows where you all live? also friends and family who have missed out on real cards too. Therefore, I made this one card to virtually send to everyone to wish you a happy and blessed new year 2018.
I had hoped to be with friends at church when new year 2018 breaks forth but Kev is in bed ill with a bad cough and temperature he really is rough with this lurgy that's going around, I am fighting off a cold myself so we are spending new years eve at home this year. We didn't even manage to get to church this morning ;o(

This last card of 2017 didn't photograph quite as nicely as I had hoped as I used a lot of glitter card and the lighting wasn't good but I hope that you feel blessed by it xx
And so to a new year, I don't make resolutions anymore but I do make plans. someone asked me "How do you make God laugh"??? the answer of course is "Tell Him your plans LOL but laughing aside I am sure you will be seeing some of my God inspired plans unfold as i share them here time goes by!

Have a happy & safe new years eve wherever you are spending it, and may 2018 be a very specvial and blessed year for you
God Bless You
here is my prayer for you and myself for 2018...

3 John 2   New King James Version (NKJV)

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

No comments: