16 January 2018

I AM ME

I have been thinking of starting pocket scrapbooking again! About 3 years ago I started a weekly album. I bought some lovely papers The Simple Stories I am collection and an assortment of pockets. But I failed to keep it up. I didn't even last a month! I still have all the pockets and stash. So I am starting again this year. I am not sure whether I should even try to do a weekly page or just do events? I am still thinking that through. But I know I also want to do some traditional scrapbooking so may be incorporating a traditional LO here & there and just add them into the album.

So there I was thinking shall I? shouldn't I? and up pops a facebook post by Simple Stories! creepy or what?...
Their new release in February is more "I AM" series goodies 
and I am blown away by this collection, I LOVE IT
(let me take a breath while I am swooshing lol)
The colour palette, the papers, the patterns, the roses, the butterflies, the words, the cards, the stickers all absolutely fabulous. and they even seem to match my blog template AND my new bedroom theme too LOL
The collection celebrates Me! 
that sounds a bit off but whats not to like? what's not to celebrate? 
I am so gonna enjoy myself with scrapbooking this year 
but I am not gonna do pressure! Perhaps that's why I failed first time around? I felt too pressured to do it so it became a chore, it just didn't flow!
The time is right to start again and to explore Me Wonderful Me!
The bible says in psalm 139 that I am "fearfully and wonderfully made" I want to explore that. I have disliked myself and put myself down  for far too long! its time to see me through positive eyes!
I will be stalking my favourite online shop 
till this collection gets stocked,  cant wait!
now I know some of what I want for my birthday LOL
for clear photos and details go the 





No comments: